Sunday, March 22, 2009

King High Remembers, Part 2

For an explanation of what King High Remembers is all about, check out "Part One" of these blogs below. Suffice it to say, it's an incredible education event!

Here are a few more images from the greeting to the interviews.

I'll post a few more of my favorites on Monday night, plus a link to the entire gallery of over 300 images too!

Check back! Feel free to leave comments as well.












Not sure what others might think of this last one, but I kind of like it. Shooting through the glass of a door to the gym, I caught John Corona, the project's originator and planner. Reflected as well are the colors of our flags, vets, and red-shirted "senior workers" ... all kids who were so moved when they did the interviews they wanted to help the next year. I don't know, it seemed to catch the significance of King High Remembers and John Corona well.

No comments: