Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Corona Brothers

Yesterday I had the opportunity to photograph the sons of my friend and colleague, John Corona and his wife, Nannette. We utilized downtown Riverside and Fairmont Park, which is, in many respects NOT what a lot of folks in Riverside think it is. It's actually quite beautiful (in parts).

Like typical teens, it appeared the guys were going along with the shoot because they love their mom, but they were good sports and we had a good time.

Enjoy, leave a comment if you wish!










1 comment:

cassandra-m said...

So I am thinking you are very happy right now with your new 50mm lens. These images are great. I think I like the individual shots the best. Although the second shot of the three brothers is great too. Nice location you choose to shoot. best always.